The Transition Program is located in the heart of UBC, on 240D 1924 West Mall. The building is known as the Auditorium Annex, located on West Mall above the Math Graduates office, across from the Pacific Institute of Mathematical Sciences building and behind the Walter C. Koerner Library.
- Teaching Staff
- D. Wilkie: Biology 12, Chemistry 11 & 12, History 12, and Recreation/Physical Education 10.
- L. Shepelev: Mathematics 11 & 12, Physics 11 & 12. AP Physics.
- A. Safarik: English 11 & 12, Civics 11, and Literature 12.
- L. Strelzow: Psychologist.
- D. Danylchuk: IEP Manager, Self & Society 11 & 12.
- Supervising Administrator
- S. Cameron, Administrator, University Hill Secondary
- Management Committee
- V. Ciarello, Associate Superintendent, Vancouver Board of Education
- C. Jamieson, Director of Instruction, Learning Services, Vancouver Board of Education
- T. Sork, Senior Associate Dean, Faculty of Education, UBC
- M. Edwards, Associate Dean, Professional Development and Community Engagement, Faculty of Education, UBC
- S. Marfatia, Director, Business Development, Professional Development and Community Engagement, Faculty of Education, UBC
- S. Cameron, Principal, University Hill Secondary School
- D. Danylchuk, Program Coordinator, University Transition Program
1924 West Mall, UBC, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T1Z2